What You Need
- 1 Can of ChickPeas
- 1/2 Teaspoon Minced Garlic
- 3-4 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- Shaved Parmesan
- 2 Cups Brussel Sprouts- Halved
- 1/2 Lemon
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 Box Tricolor Pasta, cooked and set aside
Two-In-One Olive Oil & Vinegar Cruets
What To Do
- Preheat oven to 375. Line a small baking sheet with aluminum foil. Drizzle olive oil onto lined baking sheet.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine halved brussel sprouts, garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper. Mix and squeeze 1/2 lemon into mixture.
- Pour mixture onto lined baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Sprinkle shaved Parmesan and serve immediately.
Favorite Must-Have Wine Glass Sets For Fall Under $40
Serving Bowls Under $35