I had never heard of “scrape painting” … until now! Hampton enjoyed this new way to create art through painting with various colors. This art activity is fun and easy for little ones!
What You Need
- Acrylic Paint
- Construction Paper ( Thick Paper )
- Old Giftcard/ Hotel Card/ Credit Card
- Bunny Cut-Out
3 Easy Steps
- Print and cut the bunny outline out. Tape the cut-out to a piece of construction paper.
- Add 2-3 paint drops of each color to the bunny cut-out.
- Using your card, slowly start from the bottom and slide the card towards the top allowing the paint to smear all the way up the paper. Repeat until the entired bunny is covered in paint. Allow to dry.