Are you embarking on a Disney Cruise soon? The sang goes, Disney gets it right and there is no exception when it comes to the Disney Cruiseline. In case you have not heard the fantastic news, The Disney Dream will soon be departing from beautiful Miami, Florida starting June 2022! It will be departing from Miami for one year and this is actually the first time the Disney Dream will be stationed in Miami, Florida. South Florida is the PERFECT home for the Disney Dream!
The Disney Cruiseline eagerly provides a variety of toiletries on board each Disney cruise ship for guests to enjoy. Many of these amenities are commonly packed and brought on board when in fact, there is no need!
Here is a list of the items you do NOT need to pack because Disney Cruiseline has already got it covered for your next magical vacation!
- H20 Plus® Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash
- Disney Hand Soap
- Bath Towels
- Insect Repellent on Castaway Cay
- Hair Dryer
- Pool Towels
- Beach Towels – Towels will be provided by Disney at Castaway Cay but I do recommend grabbing a few towels prior to stepping off the ship to have for good measure as you approach Castaway Cay.
WHAT IS NOT ALLOWED ON THE Disney Cruise SHIP?
- Personal floatation devices, pool noodles, boogie boards, etc will not be allowed on the ship.
- Disney does provide floats available for rental on Castaway Cay.
- Over the door hangers are not allowed on the cruise ship.
- Personal clothing iron and steamers are not allowed on Disney Cruise ships.
What Should You Pack?
- Carry-On Bag
Bring a packed carry-on bag for the day of departure. It is common for the bags to arrive at your cabin later in the afternoon so it is always a great idea to pack few carry-on necessities to hold you over until then.
- Passport (or Birth Certificate), and Vaccination Card
- Oil Control On-The-Go Stick
This reusable stick is easy to wash and perfect for absorbing unwanted oils on your face during vacay!
- Anti-Nausea Medication
- Multi-Port Plug In Charger
- Towel Clips
- Travel Hat Box