Celebrate National S’mores Day this year with baked s’mores bites! This easy to make treat offers the same, great classic taste of s’mores and is super easy to share with friends. This fun twist on s’mores includes the great taste of Honey Maid Graham Crackers, Hershey Milk Chocolate Candy Bars, Jet-Puff Marshmallows and is then baked to a golden perfection. S’mores bites are a fantastic addition to any outdoor gathering and only require a few key ingredients that can be found at your neighborhood Walmart.
Create your very own baked s’mores bites right at home by shopping each ingredient now in-store at your neighborhood #Walmart or shop online for grocery pick-up and grocery delivery by clicking the links below to each key s’mores ingredient.
What You Need
- Hershey Milk Chocolate Candy Bars – 6 Pack
- Honey Maid Graham Crackers
- Jet-Puffed S’more Vanilla Marshmallows
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 7 Tablespoons Butter
- Mini-Muffin Baking Pan
What To Do
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Using a food processor or the good ole’ fashion breaking the graham crackers in a large plastic bag technique, crush 1 entire sleeve of Honey Maid Graham Crackers.
- Gently break apart 2 Hershey Milk Chocolate Candy Bars into individual rectangles.
- Using a knife, carefully quarter 6 Jet-Puffed S’more Vanilla Marshmallows.
- Melt butter in microwave and pour into a medium bowl.
- Combine Honey Maid Graham Crackers, melted butter and powdered sugar to make crust.
- Fill each mini-muffin cup 1/3 with crust mixture. (I suggest using the back of a measuring spoon to form a cup shape.)
- Bake 3-4 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and add one Hershey Milk Chocolate Candy Bar square to each individual crust.
- Top each individual bite with one quartered Jet-Puffed S’more Vanilla Marshmallow.
- Bake for 5 minutes.
- Broil immediately after baking for 1-2 minutes for a super toasty baked s’mores bite.
- **Optional Topping -Melt 1/2 Hershey Milk Chocolate Candy Bar in the microwave until melted and drizzle over s’mores bites.
Allow to cool for 15 minutes and gently remove each bite by using a knife to rim the edges of the bites. Enjoy!