This post sponsored by Honey Maid Snacks, but all opinions are my own.
What is “s’more” fun that enjoying toasted marshmallow nestled next to melted chocolate sandwiched between two graham crackers by a sizzling campfire? Skipping the hassle of building a campfire and getting right down to business by creating your very own s’mores indoors! S’mores season is finally here and to celebrate I am sharing with you three easy ways to enjoy s’mores indoors. S’mores is the perfect treat to share with family and friends all summer long. Luckily, Walmart has all the ingredients you need to make your very own s’mores indoors. Visit your neighborhood Walmart to shop in-store or shop online for grocery pick-up and grocery delivery.
Create your very own s’mores indoors by shopping each ingredient now in-store at your neighborhood #Walmart or shop online by clicking the links below to each key s’mores ingredient.
What You Need
Hershey Milk Chocolate Candy Bars – 6 Pack
3. Broil In The Oven
Making s’mores in the oven is quick and easy! Follow the simple steps below to make your very own s’mores indoors using a convection oven. Adult supervision required.
- Place oven on Broil
- Using a baking sheet Honey Maid Graham Cracker onto baking sheet.
- Top with 1/2 Hershey Milk Chocolate Candy Bar and Jet-Puff Marshmallow and broil for 1-2 minutes until the Jet-Puff Marshmallow is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and immediately top with one Honey Maid Graham Cracker.
Stovetop s’mores is unique because not only is this method super easy, it also offers a very similar flavor to campfire s’mores. The flavor I am referring to is that toasted, marshmallow goodness that only comes from an open-flame. Follow the easy steps below to make your very own s’mores indoors using a kitchen stovetop. Adult supervision is required.
- Place Jet-Puff Marshmallow on a long skewer.
- Turn stovetop on low-medium and hold skewer over open flame.
- Once the Jet-Puff Marshmallow is evenly toasted, remove skewer and turn stove off.
- Immediately place toasted Jet-Puff Marshmallow onto of 1/2 Hershey Milk Chocolate Candy Bar and sandwich between two Honey Maid Graham Crackers.
Airfrying s’mores is a total game changer for our household. It is so incredibly easy and offers that same toasty texture and flavor that makes s’mores so irresistible. The key is to have the 1/2 Hershey Milk Chocolate Candy Bar and graham cracker ready to go the moment the air fryer timer dings. Follow the easy steps below to make your very own s’mores indoors using an air fryer. Adult supervision is required.
- Preheat air fryer to 375.
- Place one Honey Maid Graham Cracker into air fryer and top with Jet-Puff Marshmallow.
- Set timer for 2 minutes and promptly remove when the Jet-Puff Marshmallow is toasted.
- Immediately top with 1/2 Hershey Milk Chocolate Candy Bar and Honey Maid Graham Cracker.