If you are looking to vacation in a fantastic destination where everything is AWESOME, then look no further! Legoland Florida Resort provides entertaining fun for the entire family. I’m excited to share with you everything you need to know before visiting Legoland Florida Resort along with a few tips to know before you go!
WHO is Legoland Florida Resort for?
Legoland is essentially designed for children ages 2-12 as well as any lego-lover who is a big kid at heart. Children under the age of 2 do not require a ticket. Ages 3 and over will require a ticket for entry.
Discover which rides your child can enjoy during your vacation by clicking this link , Attractions Heigh Restrictions
WHAT is Legoland Florida Resort?
Legoland Florida Resort is a multi-day destination that includes a 150-acre theme park featuring over 50 rides, show and attractions. In addition to the main theme park, Legoland also features a 5-acre waterpark and world famous botanical garden.
WHERE is the Legoland Florida Resort located?
Legoland Florida Resort is located just south of Orlando in Winter Haven, Florida. We live in Ponte Vedra, Florida and it takes us about 3 hours to drive to Legoland. The Legoland Hotel is located directly next-door to the Legoland theme park.
WHEN is the best time to visit Legoland Florida Resort?
Anytime of year is the best time to visit Legoland! If you can swing it, try to visit on a weekday such as Wednesday for lower crowds and shorter ride lines.
I also highly recommend visiting during a seasonal event such as the Brick or Treat or Holidays at Legoland Florida Resort. Legoland will feature a variety of seasonal attractions, meet and greets, fun foods plus more that is all included with your entry ticket.
WHY should you book a room at the Legoland Florida Resort Hotel?
The Legoland Florida Hotel/ Pirate Hotel is one word, AWESOME! The hotel features 152 immersive rooms, a disco elevator, and 5 room themes. The room themes include Adventure Rooms, Pirate Rooms, Kingdom Rooms, Legoland Movie Rooms, and Lego Friends Rooms. Each room features a scavenger hunt with fun prizes, a lego play station, a kids sleeping area and an adult sleeping area. A complimentary breakfast is also included with each stay.
I cannot emphasize enough how incredibly convenient this hotel is for anyone traveling with little ones to the Legoland theme park. The hotel is literally STEPS from the theme park entrance making it super easy to run back to your room if you accidentally left anything behind.
- The Legoland Beach Retreat Hotel is awesome but is actually located across the intersection from the theme park so keep in mind this specific hotel does require an on-site shuttle to visit the parks.
HOW is the Legoland Florida Resort adhering to current health and safety guidelines?
- While visiting the Legoland, Florida theme park, guests are encouraged to wear facial coverings outdoors however it is not required. Facial coverings are required in all indoor locations across the resort including rides for guests ages, 8 and above.
- Non-invasive temperature checks are required for all guests including children at the front of the resort hotel entrance and the park entrance.
- High-frequency areas such as tables, chairs, service counters, LEGO® Bricks, ride restraints, door handles are continuously sanitized and disinfected.
For the most up to date information on how Legoland, Florida is operating under current safety regulations visit this link, Safe To Play.
HELPFUL TIPS for your next trip to Legoland Florida Resort
- Upon booking your stay at the Legoland Florida Resort Hotel, make sure to book your on-site dining reservation asap for breakfast and dinner. Due to social distancing, time slots do fill up quickly.
- The dinner at Pirate Island Hotel Restaurant features an all you can eat family style meal. The menu includes three types of family style meals to select from and also includes dessert.
- The dinner at the Skyline Lounge is a-la-carte but guests are able to reserve a table directly next to an AWESOME play space. I highly recommend this for parents looking to unwind after a fun day at the parks. The kids will have a blast! It is a WIN-WIN!
- Take advantage of the site play spaces while staying at the Legoland Hotel. During our recent trip, we discovered two large play spaces and were able to explore both of them during our stay.
- The first play space includes a fun interactive area as well as lego tables for creating awesome works of art. This is is located inside the Pirate Island Hotel, just past the restaurant on the left.
- The second play space offers a kingdom castle themed clubhouse with a lego “moat.” This play space is located in front of the SkyLine Lounge at the Legoland Hotel, directly to the right after walking into the main entrance of the hotel.
- Enjoy some fresh air and play a round of mini-golf overlooking Lake Eloise.
Discover more bricktastic fun at Legoland Florida Resort and book your vacation today by visiting this link, https://www.legoland.com/florida/