Epcot’s Flower and Garden/ Food and Wine Festival is happening right now! The festival kicked off early this year in mid-July and will be running through mid-November. It is a hybrid-style festival this year featuring delicious classic dishes along with a few new tasty delicacies.
I recently visited the festival and will be returning this weekend for round two! One of the dishes I was able to sample while at the park was a new delicious cheesy Boursin Macaroni. The price point is $4.50 and it is worth it!
I absolutely loved the bold flavor of Boursin along with the creamy flavor of classic macaroni and cheese. Find the Boursin Macaroni Booth located inside the World Market Showplace between Canada and United Kingdom Pavilions (blue building parallel to Joffey’s Coffee Stand.)
Now let’s lower the expectation bar just a smidge because this inspired Boursin Macaroni bake will not hold a candle to the Disney version but it is EASY to make and still taste FANTASTIC!
What You Need
- Stovetop Instant-Style Macaroni
- Boursin Wedge of Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella
- Seasoned Italian Breadcrumbs
- Pumpkin Seeds for Topping (Optional)
1.Preheat oven to 350.
2.Make the stove top macaroni and cheese per directions on package.
3. Transfer macaroni into a small baking dish and top with mozzarella cheese.
4. Place 4-5 dollops (about 1-tablespoon each) of Boursin Macaroni on top of macaroni.
5. Sprinkle with seasoned breadcrumbs and bake for 5-6 minutes until cheese is melted.
Check out my Walt Disney World- WHAT TO PACK below!
WHAT TO PACK FOR WALT DISNEY WORLD
WHAT TO PACK FOR Walt Disney World- KIDS