Create a fresh and delicous strawberry puree using only 3 ingredients! I previously would buy the strawberry puree at the store and trust me, it is simple to make and incredibly better than store bought strawberry puree. Strawberry puree can be used to create tasty cocktails, mocktails & more!
Here are just a few EASY ways to use Strawberry Puree..
- Lemonade + Strawberry Puree = Strawberry Lemonade
- Unsweet Tea + Strawberry Puree= Iced Summer Berry Tea
- Margarita + Strawberry Puree= Strawberry Rita
- Pina Colada + Strawberry Puree= Strawberry Pina Colada
- Vanilla Ice cream + Warm Strawberry Puree + Whipped Cream= YUM!
- Pancakes + Strawberry Puree= Fresh Berry Breakfast
WHAT YOU NEED TO MAKE STRAWBERRY PUREE
- Small Saucepan
- Food Processor or Blender
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 1/4 Cup Fresh Strawberries ( Stems Cut Off )
- Create Simple Syrup. Combine sugar and water over a medium high heat and stir until sugar completely dissolves. Allow to cool and refrigerate.
- Use 2 Tablespoons of Simple Syrup and combine in food processor with strawberries. Mix until smooth.
TOP RATED MINI-FOOD PROCESSORS
#1 AMAZON BEST SELLER STAINLESS STEEL MEASURING SET