The Scene: Grade School
The Event: Valentine’s Day Card Exchange
Almost all of my favorite memories from grade school include celebrating holidays within the classroom. Valentine’s Day was no different. I loved going to the store with my mom and picking out THE PERFECT valentine cards and signing my name on each and every one. I always went with an extremely colorful and cheesy card set. It usually consisted of puppies, kittens or Lisa Frank characters.
I channeled my anticipation for the big day through decorating my Valentine’s Day “Mailbox.” The one place ALL of my lovely little letters or store bought cards would be kept safe. The more color, glitter and stickers…the better the mailbox!
As an adult, I am now anticipating the day I can celebrate and craft with my favorite little man. Until then, please enjoy the links below that include FUN and CREATIVE ways to celebrate with your tiny human all month long! XOXO
Valentine Mailbox Decor & Kits
- Valentine Box Decor IN THE PHOTO, Box NOT included… VDAY DECOR KIT
- Classic VALENTINE BOX KIT
- I love this fun twist on a Valentine Mailbox…UNICORN VALENTINE KIT
- For my cat lovers…VALENTINE CAT
Valentine Kids Crafts
- Does it get any cooler…RAINBOW Scratch Off Hearts
- I love Hedgehogs…Valentine Craft
- What Valentine doesn’t love wooden jewelry…Melissa&Doug Jewelry Craft
- Wooden keepsake box…Melissa&Doug Heart Craft