My name is Brittany and I am a “Target addict.” I am also a fan of box subscriptions but not so much a fan of the monthly price tag that comes along with the commitment. Thankfully, Target kept people like myself in mind when they released the “Baby Box.” Although it is not a monthly subscription box, it did beautifully satisfy my desire to treat myself to new products with the convenience of being delivered to my doorstep. Ready for the best part? It was 5$! I received this box a couple months ago but just actually explored it! Keep in mind, the products are sample size but you get what you pay for! Here is what the box included…
- Oilogic Essential Oil Care for babies & toddlers
- Baby Dove “Tip To Toe” Wash
- Raw Sugar Vanilla Bean Body Wash
- UpSpring 100% Pure Virgin Coconut Oil
- CeraVe Baby Healing Ointment
- Aveeno Baby SPF 50 Sunscreen
- Water Wipes Baby Wipes (10 pack)
- Dapple Pure ‘N’ Clean Laundry Detergent Strips
- 10$ Off Select Baby Department Purchase of 50$ or more Coupon
I have only used two of the products above because baby boy has not arrived yet. What I have sampled, I LOVE! The RAW Sugar Scrub is a like a mini spa treatment in the shower! It smells amazing and helps me exfoliate these pesky pregnancy zits. Attractive, I know but this is my current reality.
The second product I have tried is the UpSpring Coconut Oil. It is free of petroleum, lanolin, gluten, fragrance, GMO and artificial ingredients. It does moisturize very well
and I just love coconut everything so naturally going to give this a thumbs up!
Currently the box is sold out but considering the success of this Baby Box, I assume Target will re-stock soon! Here is the link to all the products inside! Have a super fantastic day! #target